Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This is a card I made for an upcoming shoebox swap I am attending with other Stampin' Up demonstrators. It is a new stamp set that is coming out in the new Summer mini catalog. The stamp set is called The Open Sea. I LOVE this set! I can't wait to use it with my New England photos, especially my photos of the Whaling Museum.
I inked the background with the lettering stamp in crumb cake then stamped random images of the anchor and the map in early espresso. I used the new patterned paper that matches this stamp set as a base layer and curled on of the sides up to look like a curled map. I then stamped anchors on not quite navy and stamped the ship image along with the compass and edge the paper so it looks distressed. I used the new bakers twine and wrapped the ship image and the layered anchor image. I then used another new stamp sets words to send the message of adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment